www.chacok.com is hosted by OVH.
OVH is a société par actions simplifiée (SAS) with share capital of €10,000,000
RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing registration number: 424 761 419 00045
APE code: 6202A
VAT No.: FR 22 424 761 419
Registered office: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Publication Director: Octave Klaba
This website and all its contents are subject to French copyright law, trademark law and, more generally, intellectual property law.
This website, regardless of its form or content, is and shall remain the exclusive property of Chacok.
The Chacok brand and logo have been registered with the French Patent and Trademark Office (Institut National de la Propriété Intellectuelle).
Accordingly, any total or partial use, reproduction, adaptation, modification, alteration or transmission to a third party by any means whatsoever, of all or part of the website or of any of its contents is strictly prohibited without our express prior authorization. Any such infringement may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected by us on this website is the subject of automated data processing in view of website use management and service provision purposes.
Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with Act no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, you have a right to access and rectify your personal data, by writing to email@example.com.
In accordance with the provisions of that Act, you also have a right to:
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of specific personal data concerning you;
- oppose, at no expense to you, the use of your personal data for prospection purposes, and in particular commercial prospection, by us, our commercial partners or any future data controller. You may exercise this right of opposition directly with us, and we undertake to make known your opposition to any of our contractual partners to whom we may have transmitted any such personal data;
- contact the data controller to obtain (i) confirmation that your personal data is or is not the subject of a data record, (ii) information on the purposes of such processing, the categories of personal data collected and the recipients to whom such data is transferred, (iii) communication, in an accessible format, of the personal data concerning you as well as any information available concerning its origin;
- obtain from the data manager, on the basis of your right of rectification, the rectification, completion, updating or deletion, as the case may be, of personal data concerning you when such data is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out-of-date or when the collection, communication or storage thereof is prohibited.
You are, however, informed that some of the information collected is necessary not only for processing and fulfilling your requests, but also to enable us to provide the services offered.
In accordance with Act no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, we reserve the right to transmit personal data concerning the users of our website in view of complying with a legal requirement, or request by a judicial or administrative court, or by an independent administrative body (such as, for example, the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
Accordingly, when giving information, you recognize that you are informed of the mandatory or voluntary nature of the information requested, in accordance with Article 32 of Act no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended by the Act of August 6, 2004.
We agree to take all useful precautions, considering the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing thereof, to preserve the security of the personal data of the users of our website and/or personal data provided to us by users, in particular in view of preventing any alteration or damage thereof or access thereto by unauthorized third parties.
This website has been declared to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL), which issued a receipt numbered 1271285 dated January 15, 2008.
We reserve the right, in view of optimal website use, to place cookies on your computer. Cookies are small data files that we may send to your computer’s hard drive so as to facilitate access to the website.
We may provide you with links on our website directing you to third-party websites.
These links are provided only as a courtesy. We have no control over the content of any third-party websites. As a result, any access to such websites is at your sole risk and liability. We disclaim all liability in relation to the content or availability of third-party websites.
You recognize that we do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise out of your access to or use of such third-party websites.
We agree to exercise due professional care to avoid proposing active hyperlinks to websites or content that could reasonably be considered as unlawful. However, we are not in a position to verify changes in the content of a third-party website after the link has been established. We undertake to seek the delisting of third-party websites once their unlawful nature is brought to our notice, by any means and in particular by a simple complaint sent by email or post to us, provided your complaint is not anonymous and allows clearly identifying you (surname, name, e-mail or postal address).
We disclaim all liability for any possible loss or damage of any type to your computer equipment or any other property, and for any technical or other problems rendering access to our website difficult, unreliable or impossible, regardless of the cause or origin thereof.
Our liability may not be asserted in case of force majeure or any other event beyond our control preventing the use of our website.
You are responsible for any damage caused to us and/or to any third party as a result of fraudulent or unlawful use and/or operation of our website or any of its parts and for the consequences of any claims or legal proceedings that may be brought against you on that basis.
COMPLAINTS – INFORMATION – NOTICES
All complaints or requests for any additional information on the operation of our website should be sent:
- If by post, to the following address: ARCHANGY SAS c/o LTJR, Porte de l’Arenas Hall C, 455 Promenade des Anglais, CS 13326, 06206 Nice Cedex 3
- If by email, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org